You will never buy another package of taco seasoning again. This is super cheap to make and tastes fresher than any store bought packet. Another perk to this seasoning is that there isn’t anything you can’t pronounce or nasty stuff like MSG or extra sodium.
Sprinkle a few tablespoons on ground beef or turkey (while cooking) for easy weeknight tacos or nachos.
Double or triple the recipe so that you have extra on hand when you need to throw something together quickly. Just be sure to store it in an airtight container.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.