These peanut butter bars are definitely one of my top 3 favorite desserts ever (along with Lemon Hush and pretty much any cheesecake). I literally can wipe out an entire 13 x 9 pan of these if I am left alone with them for too long. They are the ultimate combination of chocolate and peanut butter and I just can’t resist them.
They are made even better because they are ridiculously easy to whip up and I always have all the required ingredients on hand. I mean, what’s better than a dessert that only requires 5 ingredients? It’s a great dessert to make when you have last minute guests stop by or for a potluck. They aren’t fancy but they are so decedant, rich and just plain good.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup + 4 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Mix butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and 1 cup of peanut butter. Press into a 13 x 9 pan.
- Melt remaining peanut butter and chocolate together. Spread over peanut butter mixture. Keep refrigerated.