I’m sure most of your kids are getting dressed up tonight and going out trick-or-treating to get totally sugared up. So why not make them a fun and healthy snack before the gorging begins? These Rainbow Fruit Skewers aren’t really a recipe but I thought I would share it anyway since they are so cute and kid friendly. It seems like you can get a kid to eat anything if you serve it on a stick.
Noah is dressing as a golfer for Halloween and he is totally pumped about it. A 2 year old wanted to be a golfer you ask? Well, yes my 2 year old did. He loves going to the driving range with Joel and watched golf tournaments all summer with him. He was recently diagnosed with asthma and has to do daily breathing treatments and the only way I can get him to sit still is to put golf on. I know….he is weird. But I wouldn’t have it any other way! It’s quite the conversation starter when we have to go EVERYWHERE with his golf club and ball…the vet, doctor’s office, library, grocery store, seriously everywhere. I will have pictures for you all of my dapper little golfer soon.
- Strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 1 or 2 orange cuties, peeled and dissected
- Pineapple, peeled and sliced into bite-size chunks
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into bite-size chunks
- Red grapes
- Greek yogurt (any flavor) for dipping
- Wooden skewers
- Skewer the fruit in the order listed then dip in Greek yogurt.