Football season is upon us and with the fun of the game comes the fun of the food. Today I’m sharing 50+ Must Have Football Foods for your next party.
Wings are the superstar of any football party so I figured that’s the place to start.
Simple finger food at its finest.
7. Buffalo Chicken Nachos with Blue Cheese Sauce – combining two of the greatest football foods of all time
9. Foil Packet Nachos – easy clean up and customizable
Another handheld meal perfect for devouring during the game. I particularly love a slider for game day.
I have a confession. I could eat chips and dip for dinner. Maybe I have once or twice. Dips are the number one thing I look forward to at parties.
19. Cucumber Dip – one of my all time favorites
20. Buffalo Chicken Dip Stuffed French Bread – I just can’t with this one
21. Beef Chile Con Queso Dip – it’s just not football without queso
22. Everything Cheese Ball – this is life
Another king of football food.
28. Pizza Poppers
30. Breakfast Pizza – for those brunch time games
Grab them by the handful.
32. Good Stuff – crispy rice squares, pretzels, nuts and a crazy good, crazy sticky sauce
33. Buffalo Pretzels – I LOVE these, even better when made with the square butter snap pretzels
34. Pizza Popcorn
Warm, hearty and all the toppings.
35. Chipotle Chili
41. Rosemary Pinot Noir Steak Chili – nobody said you couldn’t get fancy
Little bites of this, little bites of that.
43. Onion Straws
Something a little sweet for that post game breakdown.
50. Samoas Popcorn