Football season is upon us and with the fun of the game comes the fun of the food. Today I’m sharing 50+ Must Have Football Foods for your next party.
Wings are the superstar of any football party so I figured that’s the place to start.
1. Baked Ranch Wings
2. Hooters Copycat Buffalo Wings
3. Parmesan and Garlic Wings
4. Thai Fried Wings
5. Jalapeno Honey Chicken Wings
Simple finger food at its finest.
6. Chorizo Nachos
7. Buffalo Chicken Nachos with Blue Cheese Sauce – combining two of the greatest football foods of all time
8. Waffle Fry Nachos
9. Foil Packet Nachos – easy clean up and customizable
10. Barbecue Rib Nachos
11. Loaded Steak Nachos
Another handheld meal perfect for devouring during the game. I particularly love a slider for game day.
12. Cheddar Stuffed BBQ Meatball Sliders
13. Monte Cristo Sliders
14. Easy French Dip Sliders
15. Bundt Pan Sub Sandwich
16. Chili Cheese Dog Sliders
17. Black and Bleu Sliders with Balsamic Reduction
I have a confession. I could eat chips and dip for dinner. Maybe I have once or twice. Dips are the number one thing I look forward to at parties.
18. Caramelized Onion Bacon Dip
19. Cucumber Dip – one of my all time favorites
20. Buffalo Chicken Dip Stuffed French Bread – I just can’t with this one
21. Beef Chile Con Queso Dip – it’s just not football without queso
22. Everything Cheese Ball – this is life
23. Baked Spinach Dip
24. Spicy Avocado Hummus
25. Smoky Chipotle Salsa
Another king of football food.
26. Thai Chicken Pizza
27. Meat Lovers Pizza
28. Pizza Poppers
29. 4 Cheese Flatbread Pizza
30. Breakfast Pizza – for those brunch time games
31. Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizza
Grab them by the handful.
32. Good Stuff – crispy rice squares, pretzels, nuts and a crazy good, crazy sticky sauce
33. Buffalo Pretzels – I LOVE these, even better when made with the square butter snap pretzels
34. Pizza Popcorn
Warm, hearty and all the toppings.
35. Chipotle Chili
36. White Chicken Chili
37. Dr. Pepper and Chocolate Chili
38. Slow Cooker Tailgate Chili
39. Turkey and Corn Chili
40. Buffalo Chicken Chili
41. Rosemary Pinot Noir Steak Chili – nobody said you couldn’t get fancy
Little bites of this, little bites of that.
42. Cream Cheese Chicken Flautas with Jalapeno Jelly
43. Onion Straws
44. BBQ Kielbasa Bites
45. Parmesan Tortellini Bites
46. 3 Ingredient Swedish Meatballs
47. Southwest Chicken Pinwheels
Something a little sweet for that post game breakdown.
48. Football Brownie Bites
49. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Skillet Cookie
50. Samoas Popcorn
51. Pretzel Football Muddy Buddies
52. Pistachio Cheesecake Dip