Instant Pot Turkey Noodle Soup
Instant Pot Turkey Noodle Soup uses your leftover turkey from Thanksgiving to make a hearty, flavorful soup in the Instant Pot.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large carrots, grated and thinly sliced (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 2 large celery stalks, thinly sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 small onion, grated
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 cups diced leftover turkey
- 12 oz. frozen egg noodles
- 8 cups turkey or chicken stock
- Dill for garnish
Turn instant pot to saute. Once hot, add olive oil, carrots, celery, onion and garlic. Saute until slightly softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn off saute.
Add remaining ingredients to the instant pot. Set to high manual pressure for 7 minutes, make sure it's sealed. Allow for natural pressure release for 10 minutes (if you don't do this stock will shoot out of the pressure valve and make a huge mess not that I know from experience).