Buffalo Chicken Dip is always the hit of the party. Spicy, creamy and totally addicting.
I could absolutely eat this dip with a spoon. Yep, might have done it. This was the perfect dip for the Super Bowl party we hosted and it disappeared incredibly quickly.
If you enjoy chicken wings you will definitely love this dip. And it couldn’t be easier to prepare, all you do is mix it up and bake it. Once it was baked, I put it into the slow cooker on the warm setting. Not that I needed to because it disappeared before it would have had time to cool down. So so good.
I’ve even cooked it on low for a few hours in the slow cooker, skipping the oven all together.
No matter how you cook it, it’s sure to be a hit.
- 8 oz. pkg.cream cheese, softened (I used 1/3 less fat)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (they of course state Frank’s Redhot but we prefer Louisiana Hot Sauce)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 oz. each) White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
- Mix in ranch, Frank’s RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
- Bake 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers, chips or vegetables. I transfer it to a crock pot and keep on warm if serving for a party.