These dense, chewy cookie bars are bursting with peanut butter and two different kinds of chocolate. They start out with my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe then huge handfuls of peanut butter M&M’s, dark and white chocolate are mixed in for some crazy good decadence. Then they immediately get taken to work with Joel because I have no self control. And apparently his co-workers don’t either because they were gone before lunch.
I did save a little square for Noah and I to share because you know, I have to be able to tell you about the deliciousness. Gosh, the things I do for you! I really didn’t have to try them since I’m pretty sure the ingredient list and pictures speak for themselves. Who wouldn’t want to inhale one of those? Well, besides someone allergic to peanuts. That would be a bummer.
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter flavored Crisco
- 1 1/4 brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tbsp. half and half or milk
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup peanut butter M&M's
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream peanut butter, shortening and brown sugar until fluffy. Add egg; mix well. Stir in milk and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in M&M’s, dark chocolate and white chocolate.
- Grease a 13x9 and spread cookie dough evenly. Bake for 18-22 minutes.