This post has been sponsored by Mars Wrigley Confectionery. All thoughts and opinions are my own. For more information on my disclosure policy, please click here.
STARBURST® Jellybeans Popcorn Balls are the perfect treat for filling your Easter baskets this year. Popcorn, mini marshmallows and STARBURST® Jellybeans are mixed together, formed into balls and made into pops with festive pastel paper straws. Wrap them in cellophane bags and tie with cute Easter ribbon.
These STARBURST® Jellybeans Popcorn Balls couldn’t be easier to make with just a handful of ingredients that can all be found at Sam’s Club for a great value.
You can fulfill all your grocery, baking,and decorating needs in one stop with friendly service to boot. I was even able to grab these STARBURST® Jellybeans right at the entrance of the store.
Sam’s Club is a great place you can find these STARBURST® Original Jellybeans and STARBURST® FaveREDs Jellybeans packs. With such a great value and members-only pricing, you’ll be able to make these adorable popcorn balls for all your family, friends and neighbors.
I have always been a huge fan of STARBURST® Original Jellybeans and they have been the only jelly beans to grace our Easter baskets and decorative Easter candy dishes for as long as I can remember. The bright, fruity flavors get me every time.
I love the original flavors of cherry, orange, strawberry, lemon, green apple and grape and maybe known to eat the grape jelly beans first, my favorite flavor.
I’m also very excited to try the STARBURST® FaveREDs Jellybeans this year and display the fun shades and flavors of strawberry, watermelon and cherry in my cute little pink Easter egg dish.
FUN AND SIMPLE
These popcorn balls require only 4 ingredients and just a few minutes to mix up and form. Here’s the lineup of ingredients: popcorn, butter, mini marshmallows and STARBURST® Original or FaveREDs Jellybeans. Couldn’t get easier!
The combination of flavors and textures is super unique and fun. Crunchy popcorn, sticky, gooey marshmallow and chewy STARBURST® Jellybeans make for a really delicious treat.
Rolling the mixture into balls, making them into pops with paper straws and tying them up with festive ribbon will be a fun activity to involve your kids in too. It’s a recipe and fun little project all in one.
HOW TO MAKE STARBURST® JELLYBEANS POPCORN BALLS:
- Pop the popcorn
- Melt mini marshmallows and butter together in a saucepan
- Add popcorn and STARBURST® Original Jellybeans or STARBURST® FaveREDs Jellybeans to the melted marshmallows and mix until completely coated
- Measure out ¼ cup of the mixture and form into balls
- Add a festive paper straw or treat stick
- Package in cellophane and tie with a fun, Easter themed ribbon
SO MANY FUN USES
These popcorn balls would obviously be adorable arranged in your kids’ Easter baskets but there are so many other ways you can gift them.
These would be adorable atop each place setting at your Easter table as a gift for your guests to take home or snack on after dinner. How fun would that be?!
You could also make a big batch and take them to work to share with your colleagues.
No matter who you are treating this Easter, make sure to pop by your local Sam’s Club to grab all you need to make these adorable popcorn balls at a great value.
STARBURST® Jellybeans Popcorn Balls
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 10 oz. bag mini marshmallows
- 16 cups popcorn (1/2 cup kernels)
- 1 1/2 cups STARBURST® Original or STARBURST FaveREDS Jellybeans
- Nonstick spray
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add butter and allow to melt. Once melted, add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Drizzle popcorn with marshmallow mixture and toss until completely coated. Stir in STARBURST® Jellybeans. Allow to cool for 3 minutes.
- Lay out a large piece of foil and spray with nonstick spray. Spray your hands with nonstick spray.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out a mounded amount of the popcorn mixture. Roll into a ball and set on the prepared foil. Continue until you've used up all the popcorn mixture.
- Optional: cut paper straws in half and insert into popcorn balls. Place in cellophane bags and tie with Easter ribbon.